>   Extra Information   >   News & Notice
한국어 안내
국제하계대학 개요
국제하계대학 수업
국제하계대학 학비
국제하계대학 지원
국제하계대학 FAQ
국제하계대학 문의
프리컬리지 안내
Graduate Program 안내
News & Notice
Subject How to apply for short-term study abroad Visa
Writer ISC
Date 04-01-2019 Mon, PM 05:08 Hits 7783
It is the student’s responsibility to be issued the correct type of Visa in advance at the Korean Embassy or Consulate Office.
Nationals of countries or regions where Korea has signed a Visa waiver agreement may enter Korea without a Visa. However, students from countries which are excluded from the Visa waiver agreement program must apply for a short-term study Visa (D-2-8) on their own. Obtaining a Visa may be time-consuming and therefore we encourage students to start preparing for it as early as possible.
※ Visa application must be proceeded in the country where student’s home institution is located.

Once we confirm the receipt of the application fee and the transcript, the documents required for the visa application will be sent to the address that is indicated on the application form.
The documents include:
- Official Letter of Acceptance
- Academic Calendar of the Program
- Letter of Invitation
- Certificate of Admission
- Certificate of Business Registration of Korea

Sitemap For ISC Faculty Family Site Privacy Policy Statement